Friday, August 19, 2011

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKIN'

      I have had a crazy obsession with cowboy boots for as long as I can remember. I am not a huge fan of heels, especially during Fall and Winter, so boots are my fashion statement. They can be semi-dressy or casual not to mention they are great for football games and tailgating.
      I am embarrassed to admit that I became even more crazed after Jessica Simpson played Daisy Duke in "The Dukes of Hazard" and sported an array of kickers. My last birthday I recieved a pair of red cowboy boots that I had been craving; however, I am still searching for the ones the Janette character wore in an episode of "Treme" last season that were bedazzled with red with rhinestones. I should have been born in Texas. 





my go to boot, except mine has pink rhinestones


I think mixing black and brown is so western chic...would kill for the bag too.





vintage

Last Fall I found some of my favorite boots by searching on eBay. I was able to find two vintage pairs of Frye boots both around only $40.


OK, these metallic babies may be a bit overboard, but that's usually how I like to roll. Love them and I need some in black and gold for bachelorette party purposes . :)  
Not cowboy, but my most recent purchase from bedstu. I'm pretty lame and got them in both  brown and black.  
 
Taigan features some great stores out of Nashville and Jackson Hole that have some truely authentic pairs. Yipee ki yay!
 
Monarca Western Boot from Rodeo  on Taigan
Nashville, The Perfect Pair
Jackson Hole, Rodeo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment