Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amelia-Craft.Design.Curate

Last month on Design*Sponge, I noticed the team had featured a unique and quirky store out of Oxford, Mississippi. Since it's right up the road, I thought I would check it out. The store, Amelia, features tote bags, framed artwork, jewelery, things for baby, etc. that are all chosen by the creative mind of Erin Abbott. The website goes on to share, "Erin is also the creator of the 'One Night Stand Motel Art Show Series', that she started in 2007, a series of art shows transforming a motel and its rooms into a one night only art show, giving artists a chance to show their work in a non traditional setting." If you are an artist in the area it sounds like an amazing opportunity and great exposure. I have yet to shop in person, but next time we head that way I will make it a priority.

Hot Pink Gift Tags by Knot & Bow
I have a bridal shower coming up this weekend, and I have tagged my hostess gifts with these neon pink tags.

You're Just my Cup of Tea card by Sycamore Street Press
:)


My tote bag speaks for me.

Bird with Anchor Framed Artwork by Coral & Tusk
Brighten your baby's room...
Coasters by Rifle Paper Co.
I'm loving these floral coasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment