Thursday, March 7, 2013

Antler Anatomy

I'm not the hunter in the house, but I can appreciate a good rack when I see one. OK, I took that one too far, but I had to throw it in there. Antlers have become a hit over the past couple of seasons, and you're not just seeing them in cabins and winter homes. Stray Dog Designs even gives their paper mache take on taxidermy in the below picture. I've told my husband that his prized possession deer will always have a place in our house-I just love it! Matchbook Magazine's March issue inspired this post with a look inside Sheridan French's home.
Sheridan French of The Southern Eclectic blog at her Fort Worth, Texas home

Furbish Studio's Bijou antler set

ZookShop on Etsy


Can you spot some of my antler accessories on our bar cart?
 
Cheers to the almost weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment