Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gift Guide 2012

It's that time again. Are you having trouble finding the prefect gift for someone, or telling that someone what to get you? Here are a few reasonable and freaking awesome gifts.

Dip-Dye iPad Case


Probably the first blog I started reading religiously-Eat.Live.Run.
Her book is out and it's a must read.



Because I love BaubleBar and this is kind of a twist on the "Carrie" necklace a la Sex and the City.


If you saw my key ring you would know it's in need of an update. I think I have a couple of Kroger plus cards, Walgreens, CVS, oh and a gym membership card to somewhere I haven't been since high school. Time to purge the key ring.
I love these DVF coasters. I have kind of started a collection around the house-I'm just forever planning on hosting some awesome party with 200 people and then getting really anal and putting one of these under everyone's drink. Cheers!






Happy Shopping!













No comments:

Post a Comment