Thursday, February 9, 2012

GO HOME, LTD.

If I could get over my color obsession, then I imagine my home would resemble the Go Home, Ltd. showroom at AmericasMart. The Go Home, Ltd. showroom, among a few others ( J. Douglas, Four Hands, Palacek, and the list goes on) is a haven to designer-wannabes like myself. Go Home, Ltd. in particular is a combination of old world, industrial age inspiration. The vignettes scattered around the space give birth to all kinds of potential room ideas that you and your man could both agree on. 

Take a gander.
Vintage golf bag...make that man cave  with a little style
This is no lazy boy, but it'll do.

You know I love a bar cart, and look closely for the scotch decanters-it's even Matthew Marks approved!
Maybe for a little outdoor decor.
How cool are these? Antlers meet Asian calligraphy brush.


American Horror Story-Esque 

Mercury glass and greenery- possibly coming to a wedding near you this April. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment