Monday, June 20, 2011

Greetings, it's very nice to meet you!

Let me just preface this post by saying...I am not a writer. Yes, I will misspell plenty of words, I will misplace commas and if you're in to that sorta thing then you best get on outta here. I don't believe that I have a million of important ideas in my head that I need to share with the world. Nope, I merely love the knowledge, creativity, happy feelings and inspiration I gather from the many blogs that I follow. I want to touch on many things including new wedding trends, daily decor finds, healthy living (well, I run but I can't say I diet), art, new restaurants, etc. I honestly love The South and could never see myself anywhere else, but I can promise you that I am not that girl who posts about pearls, sweet tea and biscuits ( that's b.s. I am totally gonna posts about biscuits). Trust me this blog is gonna be full of plenty of funk and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me this blog is gonna be full of plenty of funk and fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete